Annual Membership Packages
from only £75 +VAT
- Being part of a vibrant and growing group of business owners and leaders.
- Access to key decision makers including our Member of Parliament, councillors and public sector stakeholders
- Regular and varied networking events
- The best attended monthly Breakfast meeting in the area
- Member to member introductions
- PR opportunities within Business Matters and Platinum Business Magazine
- Free website listing
- Easy and convenient Online booking
- Regular Newsletters
- Access to wider events and support through ACES (Alliance of Chambers in East Sussex).
As the Chamber is part of the Let’s do Business Group, members also benefit from the wide range of business services they offer either on discounted or preferential terms. These include:
- Free ~ Introductory business coaching and consultancy support session
- Free ~ Training needs analysis for you and your team
- Priority Booking ~ to Hastings, Eastbourne and Brighton Let’s Do Business Exhibitions.
- 10% discount on the cost of business coaching and consultancy
- 10% discount on the cost of ongoing training provision
On top of this you can also access:
- Finance ~ loan finance for businesses that cannot raise any or enough funding through traditional High Street routes (subject to Terms & Conditions)
- Business East Sussex ~ the free impartial advisory service for start-up and established businesses across the county
- Locate East Sussex ~ free impartial help for businesses seeking to launch or expand their current base or relocate to or within the county. Providing advice on issues including business location, available sources of funding and how best to access trained and skilled work force.
Terms and conditions apply to these offers and can be amended at any time without notice. For full details please contact email@example.com or telephone: 01424 205500.