20th January @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Kickstart Scheme – A Free Webinar for Local employers
The Government’s Kickstart Scheme aims to help young people at risk of long term unemployment get into the job market by providing government funding for employers to create six-month job placements. Further information is available via the following link https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
To help local employers find out about the scheme and how it will operate locally the Chamber is working in partnership with Hastings Voluntary Action to offer a free webinar at which you can:-
- Learn about how the Kickstart Scheme works and how it can benefit your business
- Find out how to access the scheme and what to look for when choosing Gateway
- Get useful tips and resources to help you put your Kickstart jobs into action
- Find out what is happening locally to support the Kickstart scheme and who can help you get started
- There will also be an opportunity to ask our speakers questions about the scheme
This 60-minute session takes place on 20th January 10am – 11am.
If you're a chamber member, please login to receive your discounted rate. If you are not a member you can benefit from cheaper member rates by Joining Today! If you are not sure about joining yet you can still book by clicking on tickets below and paying the higher visitor rate.